Our Address in South Korea
Coming to SCIGC in South Korea
SCIGC is located on the Fourth Floor of Multi-Complex Building (MCB) of the beautiful Incheon Global Campus, in Songdo-dong, Incheon, South Korea. As a research center focusing initially on smart city technology implementation, sustainable urban systems and wellness, innovative entrepreneurship methods and business models, and sustainable development and global economic competitiveness, Songdo is a perfect home for SCIGC. As a pan-Pacific research center connecting Stanford University, Silicon Valley, and the San Francisco Bay Area with South Korea, SCIGC is ideally located between the Incheon International Airport (ICN), Incheon Metropolitan City, and the South Korean capital of Seoul Special City.
From Incheon International Airport (ICN) to SCIGC
- Take the Korean Air limousine bus (#6707B) from Gate 4B on the first floor of ICN
- Fare (Korean won): 7,000 Korean won (adults), 4,500 Korean won (children aged 6-12)
- Fare (US dollars): approximately US$6.00 (adults), approximately US$4.00 (children aged 6-12)
- Departure times: Every 20~50mins from 5:06AM - 8:36PM (travel time of approximately 40 minutes)
- Bus route: Gate 4B or 11A Incheon International Airport (1st floor) → Hyatt Hotel → Korea Coast Guard → Songdo Park Hotel → Songdo Bridge Hotel → Songdo Sheraton Hotel
- Get off the bus at the Songdo Sheraton Hotel and hail at taxi at the Sheraton to travel the final few minutes to SCIGC (Travel time is approximately 5 minutes, Fare is approximately 4,000 Korean won or US$3.50)
By public transportation to SCIGC
- Take Incheon Subway Line 1 to Techno Park Station.
- Leave the station through Exit #2.
- SCIGC is about ten minutes away from the Techno Park Station by walking.
- Take Incheon Subway Line 1 to Campus Town Station.
- Leave the station through Exit #1.
- Take a bus(#6-2 ,#16, #91) and get off at the Incheon Global Campus bus station.
- Take the Red Bus 1302, 9201, M6724, M6336, M6635
- Get off at the Yeonsei University Stop.
- SCIGC is about three minutes from the Yeonsei University Stop by walking.
Our Address on the Stanford University Campus
Stanford Center at the Inchon Global Campus
Jerry Yang & Akiko Yamazaki Environment & Energy Building
473 Via Ortega, Room 254
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: +1 (650) 725-6627
Coming to SCIGC on the Stanford University Campus
Take the Train - Stanford is conveniently located near the Palo Alto Caltrain stop with free Marguerite Shuttle service to campus. Marguerite Shuttle Line X stops on Via Ortega across the street from Y2E2 (about 12 min. ride). Return to the train station using Line Y, which stops on the Y2E2 side of Via Ortega. Another option is a 20-minute walk from the train station along Palm Drive, then turning right on Serra and left on Via Ortega.
Driving to Campus
From 101: take the Embarcadero Road exit. After crossing El Camino Real, you are enter Stanford Campus and the road becomes Galvez St. Bear left at Stanford Stadium, continuing on Galvez St. At stop sign turn right onto Campus Drive. Follow road across Palm Drive. You will pass Stanford Hospital and Stanford Medical School buildings on your right. Turn left onto Panama. The parking structure entrance will be on your left. Additional parking is available in the Roble Garage. Turn right from Panama onto Via Ortega and the garage entrance will be on the left.
From Interstate 280: take the Alpine East exit and make a right onto Junipero Serra Blvd. Turn left at the 1st traffic light onto Campus Drive WEST. Turn right onto Panama. The parking structure entrance will be on your left. Additional parking is available in the Roble Garage. Turn right from Panama onto Via Ortega and the garage entrance will be on the left.
Stanford University is committed to providing an online environment that is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities.
Having trouble accessing any of this content due to a disability? Learn more about accessibility at Stanford and report accessibility issues